Sunday, January 19, 2014

Busy Weekend

Busy weekend.  Lots of chores, and sports - Boo Niners, Boo Serena, yay for athletes that made the Olympic ski teams.  I finished some more spinning and plying.  I am hatching an idea for the solid colored handspun yarns I am making, the striped handspun sweater from KnittySpin (http://knitty.com/ISSUEw12/KSPATTlessismore.php).

Abstract Fibers BFL in Red

Alchemy Fibre Arts Superwash Merino in SWM548 and SWM572  Not for the sweater, but still pretty.

Carly & Ewe CorrieX in Copper

I finally assembled the mug rugs and sewing machine cover I cut out last week. I love them, and I am using them already. I appliqued the machine cover, which was tedious, but I like the end result.





I made noticeable progress on the Aqueduct Mittens I recently cast on.

No comments: